Last updated on February 4, 2019.
Dimana and/or its affiliates (“Dimana,” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- the types of information that Dimana may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information
This policy applies only to the information Dimana collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as social networks that you use in connection with its Services. Dimana encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Dimana's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
Dimana (“Dimana,” the “Company,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Your Personal Information(“ PI”) - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Twitter, Facebook, or Google. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your interaction: Your interaction with the Services, such as your search terms, what pages you view, your access times, the time you spend on each page, your IP address, the redirected pages, or any messages you write to other users or post to the Services.
- Your cookie information: Cookie ID, advertising ID or other unique advertising ID, web beacons, local storage and pixels. You can control certain types of cookies through your browser settings or other tools.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information:Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Your device information: Your hardware model, operating system, unique ID, browser type, language, and wireless network
- Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Your location information: If you opt-in, we automatically receive your location and/or IP address where you interact with, or use, the Services. We use various technologies to determine your location, such as the location services of your operating system or browser, sensor data from your device (e.g. magnetometer or barometer, Bluetooth data, beacon data, Wi-Fi access points, GPS data, and cell tower data), and other Data that may help us to understand your precise location.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your activity on the Services:Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you. The information may include information about your activity when using the Services or on unaffiliated websites and apps, or information received from web browsers or operating systems such as browser types and settings, the operating systems, device models, carriers, location information, IP address, mobile device and advertising identifiers (e.g. Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID), as well as cookie information, pixel or other similar technology.
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the services: Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers. If you use the Services when you are not logged into your Dimana account, when you subsequently log into your Dimana account, we may combine information collected while you were not logged in with your Dimana account.
- Communicate with you: Including by emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication, about information that you have requested or anything else we think may be of interest to you.
- Show ads: Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data: Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Protect the rights:Protect the rights, property or safety of Dimana, the Services, our users and employees, or any third party.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
- To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Dimana assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Dimana about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
- To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
- Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dimana, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the "Automatically-Collected Information" Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users' use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
We use industry standard physical, technical, and logical security measures to protect your Data. We endeavor to safeguard your Data to ensure that it is kept secure. However, we cannot guarantee the security of Data in an account from unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Your account is protected by a password that you have chosen. We recommend using a password that is unique to your Dimana account. If you use the Services on public or shared networks (e.g. public wifi), we cannot ensure the security of your account.
Third party links and services
Data retention and account termination